
Rev. Ted Haggard is back to being a heterosexual. Hooray! Now, normally I try not to speak about sex or politics or the potty, but who are we kidding?
A 3 week course of intensive counciling was the cure. More interestingly, does this mean I could be gay in 3 weeks? Or you? Or everyone?
I smell reality tv show coming: 16 castaways, 9 weeks, who will become the ultimate different sexual orientation-er? Or maybe a Sandals - like place that promises to turn you back into what your spouse thought you were. Like a Betty Ford clinic...
I don't take this issue lightly and I use the above only to poke fun at the hypocracy of those who believe, well, believe that in 3 weeks you can shake your orientation. These are the folks that find fault in others and judge because they believe they have an inside line into a creators thoughts (which is mighty hubristic and usually contradicts their own teaching about judging)
It takes Sally Struthers 6 months to teach you how to do accounting, 6 weeks to learn to draw comics and 3 weeks to change what turns you on. Maybe the 5-minute ab people were onto something...
Comments