
At my brothers house, I found true happiness. Not in family relationships, not in fantastic urban geography, not in festive libations, nor in fabulous Mediterranean chips. No, it was the the towels.
A golden rod yellow tribute to angel clouds, the plushest of hand-raised Koalas, these towels were (are if they still exist and were not figments of my imagination) things of beauty. The kind of towels you only experience in penthouses at casinos in VIP suites; the kind reserved for Kings and Queens of jolly old England.
So, I have begun my quest for the holy grail. No not some silly cup promising everlasting life, something far more valuable: a towel that doesn't remove skin. Apparently the secret is well guarded and just like Sir Galahad, I will have to fight to find my grail.
My questioning has only resulted in claims of Wal-Mart and fabric softener. I was not born yesterday. That kind of decadence does not exist within a 1/4 mile of any Wal-Mart.
What wars could have been prevented with an influx of fluffy towels? What riots, what famines, what tragedy could have been averted for want of a fluffy towel?
Normally, I am a man of simple pleasures, rejecting luxury for utility. But there are few things quite like a good towel. Do you have secrets that can help my grail quest?
Until then, I solder on.
Comments
Noj nOj noJ
Fear the reaper (he has non-fluffy towels)