On Sat, Ian went to a little girl's birthday party at some gymnastics like place. This girl is the one Ian likes the most, though he is coy about it. I think it is very cute and am proud of the little bugger. He had a good time and brought her an extra gift that he bought Sat morning with prize money from the Fun Fair I got roped into working...Ian got her a necklace...it is all very cute. Funny, I find nothing cute about Jimmy and Reagan...
Ian also swam at class with no bubble. He has really improved thanks to family swim night...
I am still recovering from the Super bowl apparently... I seem to be a bit grumpy, sorry rob.
I am being called Mr. Jason at work again. Which makes me smile.
It is another week we won't see above freezing. Again. Which makes my smile freeze in place.
Ian also swam at class with no bubble. He has really improved thanks to family swim night...
I am still recovering from the Super bowl apparently... I seem to be a bit grumpy, sorry rob.
I am being called Mr. Jason at work again. Which makes me smile.
It is another week we won't see above freezing. Again. Which makes my smile freeze in place.
Comments