
Another week in the bucket. Fantastic times ahead.
We start this week with a dangerous trend in fashion: The handsfree phone wearer. Now, I think these things are just great, when you are talking on them, or even perhaps driving. I'll go that far. But out of the car, walking around and talking with people. Gonna have to draw the line there.

One such wearer invaded the Melon HQ. It was so distracting for me, I ended the conversation and requested the wearer remove the deal. I mean really. Is that call really that important? I am so not that important (cause in the end, it is all about me...).
So, as a plea, to those of you with Bluetooth headsets, please don't wear them out in public...
I am pleased to report Melon vs. Kids ended in a 0-0 tie last week. While Mel was away, I managed not to lose a kid. Kept them fed, kept them from staging a coup and I didn't run away.
In science news, have you ever seen a pidgin mate with another? I did, yesterday, not a viewing example for the kids, Ian asked, "Look one is getting a piggy-back ride." To which I retorted, "yep, one is getting something".
Turning to the weather, it is 87 degrees in Vanuatu. I'll avoid and linguistic discussion here...
And we close today with why the Melon is so big. Recent studies suggest it is guacamole. Have a fantastic week.
Comments