Pop quiz: What do you get when you combine a boy with a backpack weighing as much as the boy, a couch and a coffee table?
Answer: Snitches, man snitches.
8am, day after Christmas , "Jon, come quick. There is a lot of blood." An hour later, some serious screaming of "No, stop that" and viola: 3-stiches (snitches in Ian talk). They scared him a bit, the stiches, he was less than eager to jump, sled, play in snow...
Now that they are out, the head-butting continues. Thank god. See the oversized back pack here
Scar should be minimal to non-existant according to Mel's tea leaves and the chicken I killed. Ok, I didn't kill a chicken; well technically at least.
(click on picture for close up view)
Answer: Snitches, man snitches.
8am, day after Christmas , "Jon, come quick. There is a lot of blood." An hour later, some serious screaming of "No, stop that" and viola: 3-stiches (snitches in Ian talk). They scared him a bit, the stiches, he was less than eager to jump, sled, play in snow...

Now that they are out, the head-butting continues. Thank god. See the oversized back pack here
Scar should be minimal to non-existant according to Mel's tea leaves and the chicken I killed. Ok, I didn't kill a chicken; well technically at least.
(click on picture for close up view)
Comments