I sit now in the Jetblue terminal in JFK awaiting my red-eye flight out to California. This week should be interesting for sure. I'll be in Cali, Mexico then out to Vegas, and all this by Wednesday. Ian and Reagan have promised to be good, we'll see.
Speaking of the kids, they are both doing well. Ian seems to have recovered from his strep-throat vauge diagnosis thing he had. We went out to Long Island for a birthday party for Sean (Andy and Janets first-born). We had a fantastic time, they took everyone to the Circus.
Now here is where it gets really interesting and most of this is conjecture (except the facts of course). Instead the the ever exciting lions, tigers and bears that most Circus' bring you, they opted for the house-cats and dogs. Now, don't get me wrong, they made these animals do amazing things, but there was no thrill, or roar...mostly purring and woofing. For the finale, the trainer (a voluptuous Queen Basheeva) stuck he head in the open jaw of one of the dogs...not as inspiring as the lion-jaw version.
Get out of town...
I tell you there is nothing like a trip out of town. The feeling like no one can find you(sometimes good) the boss wants you to do these things instead of just sitting at the desk... But for me, I am always struck by how lucky I am. I always appreciate things, people really, things are more of a distraction, when I travel. I was lucky enough to find a girl that didn't/doesn't know how pretty she is and puts up with my nonsense, I've got two kids that are amazing (despite showing occasional signs that I am their father). I'd go on but I can't cry here... just kidding. I could.
Hey Batter
Reagan is returning to the softball field this year. Her coach last year in telling her new coach about Reagan said she was the toughest girl on her team...She got beaned by the ball a good 5 or 6 times last year. Unfortunately, that was the only "earned" way she got to base. Hopefully the bat will leave her shoulder this year and there won't be tears after a strike out (called or not)...I took her to the batting cages this year and she does well. I'll keep you posted.
Melissa Wins in a Landslide
Melissa was recently voted Vice President of the church school education board thingy. She has been toiling away on the board and they are lucky to have her. Hopefully, this Vice President will refrain from shooting anyone...
Alright, time to find my gate and get. Have a fantastic week, and if you are traveling to Mexico, here's to not getting stopped by the federali's (last time I was down there, I was removed from my car, spread eagled, searched and then they search the car all while twitchy-looking teenagers held shiny machine guns in my general direction). Don't be a stranger, I am sure I'll detail my misadventures shortly...
Speaking of the kids, they are both doing well. Ian seems to have recovered from his strep-throat vauge diagnosis thing he had. We went out to Long Island for a birthday party for Sean (Andy and Janets first-born). We had a fantastic time, they took everyone to the Circus.
Now here is where it gets really interesting and most of this is conjecture (except the facts of course). Instead the the ever exciting lions, tigers and bears that most Circus' bring you, they opted for the house-cats and dogs. Now, don't get me wrong, they made these animals do amazing things, but there was no thrill, or roar...mostly purring and woofing. For the finale, the trainer (a voluptuous Queen Basheeva) stuck he head in the open jaw of one of the dogs...not as inspiring as the lion-jaw version.
Get out of town...
I tell you there is nothing like a trip out of town. The feeling like no one can find you(sometimes good) the boss wants you to do these things instead of just sitting at the desk... But for me, I am always struck by how lucky I am. I always appreciate things, people really, things are more of a distraction, when I travel. I was lucky enough to find a girl that didn't/doesn't know how pretty she is and puts up with my nonsense, I've got two kids that are amazing (despite showing occasional signs that I am their father). I'd go on but I can't cry here... just kidding. I could.
Hey Batter
Reagan is returning to the softball field this year. Her coach last year in telling her new coach about Reagan said she was the toughest girl on her team...She got beaned by the ball a good 5 or 6 times last year. Unfortunately, that was the only "earned" way she got to base. Hopefully the bat will leave her shoulder this year and there won't be tears after a strike out (called or not)...I took her to the batting cages this year and she does well. I'll keep you posted.
Melissa Wins in a Landslide
Melissa was recently voted Vice President of the church school education board thingy. She has been toiling away on the board and they are lucky to have her. Hopefully, this Vice President will refrain from shooting anyone...
Alright, time to find my gate and get. Have a fantastic week, and if you are traveling to Mexico, here's to not getting stopped by the federali's (last time I was down there, I was removed from my car, spread eagled, searched and then they search the car all while twitchy-looking teenagers held shiny machine guns in my general direction). Don't be a stranger, I am sure I'll detail my misadventures shortly...
Comments