Greetings! Well, if you are like me, you've got a sinus headache and the ever-mood-changing Ian depending on his medication schedule whining/crying/asking for momma every couple of minutes. Of course, he has to put up with my whining/crying/asking for momma every couple of minutes so we are pretty even.Ian has got some cold/allergy funky thing. Headed to doctor with him today. Last week it was Reagan with some funky eye thing in the ER ...turned out to be something the doc didn't really know.
Diet update: things are going well. I ran every day last week and lost more pounds. Feeling good about, though I still hate running. My ipod makes it tolerable most days. Mel is joining me in making portions smaller and not snacking. So that is a plus.
I got to spend a day (and probably my only day) in a yachtclub. Dad and I took a sailing course held at a posh place. I
could get used to that, though I am certain my bank account could not. It was a nice day. I am headed back to school tonight for more safe boating (CT state requirement). Don't you wish you were as cool as me?Ian is shown in the photo in his 4th outfit of the day. As a last minute attempt to cure the boy I put him in pink flippers and had him hop around. it seems to be working...
A little known fact for you: my kids both love steamers. We went out to dinner on Friday and we couldn't shuck the steamers fast enough for the kids... Odd little suckers aren't they? (the kids, not the clams).
Weather today is 73 degrees in Cairo, Egypt. I suspect they speak Egyptian. Anyone else want to spend a month looking for lost tombs there? I've read some fascinating books on the subject and with Google Earth (if you don't have, it is fantastic) I've found some suspect locals...
That is it here. Hope it is spring-y where you are; but if not - you should come for a visit.
Comments