I just got a call from the old man (two really, the first one he forgot why he called me). He asks me if I took the hose from the front of his house.
I get questions like this about twice a month. "Jon, do you know anything about the _____ that was in my house?".
What can I do but laugh at this point? And keep stealing stuff...
oh, check out my hose on ebay (which has nothing at all to do with this post...)

Best Hose My Dads Money Can Buy
View larger picture
Buy It Now price: US $79.00
End time: Apr-23-06 18:15:00 PDT (3 days 10 hours)
Shipping costs: Calculate
Ships to: United States
Item location: My Dads Front Yard, United States
Quantity: 1 available
You can also: Watch this item
Email to a friend
I get questions like this about twice a month. "Jon, do you know anything about the _____ that was in my house?".
What can I do but laugh at this point? And keep stealing stuff...
oh, check out my hose on ebay (which has nothing at all to do with this post...)

Best Hose My Dads Money Can Buy
View larger picture
Buy It Now price: US $79.00
End time: Apr-23-06 18:15:00 PDT (3 days 10 hours)
Shipping costs: Calculate
Ships to: United States
Item location: My Dads Front Yard, United States
Quantity: 1 available
You can also: Watch this item
Email to a friend
Comments