Well, Ian is feeling a little better. Doc did a chest x-ray and came out fine. He is behind me playing trains at his train table.I've gotten such a dose of sailboat instruction lately. Last night they told us to assume everyone around you is an idiot (I asked for clarification, everyone around me on my boat is an idiot or everyone around my boat is an idiot???). I think most people are idiots anyway... Not you folks though, you "get it".
My latest beef: cigarette butts. What is the deal with folks believing they can throw these anywhere? Last night on my drive home, the car in front of me chucked on at me, then his passenger did the same. Where they trying to make my car explode? Cause, really, the jetta doesn't need the help.
Going into the supermarket last week, a lady in front of me drops her butt (cigarette butt for those of you with bad thoughts) right in front of the store entrance. The butt canister is like a half step away... Don't even get me started at folks who dump their ashtray whereever the mood strikes them...
I think it should be a jailable offense. Anyone agree?
Comments
Noj NOj NOJ