So, here it is my last post for a week or so. I hope you have a fantastic week and I'll do my best not to brag about my vacay when I return. It will be nice to spend some quality time with Mel, away from the kids (I am sure we will miss them far too much).
New this week: Reagan and I have had a blast. We went hiking on the beach, biking to the softball field to play, mountain biking, errands, haircut, and right now, a play date... I really wish she didn't have to go to school as I have loved having her home. She is a riot. she gets my jokes and is starting to make her own. It was very good for our relationship to have some time together. God I fear losing this kind of relationship as she grows up...but everything must change...and so will we. We are considering going to Pedrosfest, an overnight mountain biking camping party in the woods in Mass, just her and I. I am so excited!!!
Ian is as wise as ever (usually too wise for his own good). He is starting to understand truth vs. lie. Notice I didn't say he is starting to pay attention to them, just understanding the differences and admitting which he is doing. The kid is far too cute...must take after his old man, whoever that is...
Anyhow, I truely hope your week is sparkling. Rock on.
New this week: Reagan and I have had a blast. We went hiking on the beach, biking to the softball field to play, mountain biking, errands, haircut, and right now, a play date... I really wish she didn't have to go to school as I have loved having her home. She is a riot. she gets my jokes and is starting to make her own. It was very good for our relationship to have some time together. God I fear losing this kind of relationship as she grows up...but everything must change...and so will we. We are considering going to Pedrosfest, an overnight mountain biking camping party in the woods in Mass, just her and I. I am so excited!!!
Ian is as wise as ever (usually too wise for his own good). He is starting to understand truth vs. lie. Notice I didn't say he is starting to pay attention to them, just understanding the differences and admitting which he is doing. The kid is far too cute...must take after his old man, whoever that is...Anyhow, I truely hope your week is sparkling. Rock on.
Comments