Wow, your parents live in the same town??? That must be great.
Umm yep. Proof positive: Free Mulch.
So, Mel gets a call from Dad, Dad says he has something good for Mel. Won't talk to me about it. I pleaded, said she was unavailable, what are you pedaling old man? He wouldn't budge.
Turns out, he didn't want to put up with my malarky and just wanted a straight up answer. No shennanigans, no pranks, no stories involving yaks. Just "deal or no deal"? Mel says deal (she always does). Seems I am too mentally tiring for the senior citizens...
Yep, two freaking truckloads was left over after my parents put some in their flower beds. The pile really didn't look that big but apparently I am not good at estimating that...
So when people ask me how great it is having parents that live nearby, I invite them to free mulch at my house, make them take it and put gas in my car.
it is great... (not that I am ungrateful...cause mulch rules...)
Umm yep. Proof positive: Free Mulch.
So, Mel gets a call from Dad, Dad says he has something good for Mel. Won't talk to me about it. I pleaded, said she was unavailable, what are you pedaling old man? He wouldn't budge.
Turns out, he didn't want to put up with my malarky and just wanted a straight up answer. No shennanigans, no pranks, no stories involving yaks. Just "deal or no deal"? Mel says deal (she always does). Seems I am too mentally tiring for the senior citizens...
Yep, two freaking truckloads was left over after my parents put some in their flower beds. The pile really didn't look that big but apparently I am not good at estimating that...
So when people ask me how great it is having parents that live nearby, I invite them to free mulch at my house, make them take it and put gas in my car.
it is great... (not that I am ungrateful...cause mulch rules...)
Comments