
Another big week ahead. Here are our top stories:
(you might recognize the photo, I photoshoped in a nice umbrella drink instead of the off candle that was there before...)
The full moon on Saturday produced some interesting effects on Ian. For starters, he locked himself in my bedroom. For some reason this doorknob doesn't unlock like every other in our house. So I had to remove the doorknob from the door and get a relieved boy out.
Next up, I was working hard on the boat (no, really) varnishing, sanding, painting, filling,
plugging, etc. At days end, Ian comes in with what I think is sap on his feet. Mel disagrees. Turns out the little darling varnished his toes, finding my brush where it apparently should not have been. Then he proceeds to tell us he can "burp the ABCs" and then fake burps them. Exciting times I tell you.Prickly Pear (our boat) should be ready to go in the water this weekend, though with the insanity of the powerboaters on Mem. Day, I'll probably steer clear of the ramp until the week after.
In other news, my dad talks to birds now...and I may have won the Netherlands Lottery according to an email I received. Again.

We went to minor league baseball game on Sunday. It was our towns little league day. Cheap seats, Reagan got some tips on hitting. And Ian got a foam finger and thought he was the coolest kid ever, still does...then again, don't we all?
Comments