I am making dinner last night and am standing at the sink washing a pot. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ian sprinting across the lawn (the little bugger is getting fast). Then Reagan enters the scene running up behind him. She wraps her arms around him and falls backwards. The two go tumbling backwards.
At this point I've dropped the pan and run out the door. I am ready to put myself between them, bellow for it to stop (the usual stuff). When I get them back in view, I realize my hands are covered in spagetti sauce (and so is the door, screen door and counter I've touched on my way out) but they both are laughing. Laughing?
Seems it was a Love-A-Bug vs. Spiderman scene. Reagan's superhero vs. Ians. I feel a bit dumb now, though I admire the take down technique.
My god, what am I teaching these kids...
We had both fingerprinted this weekend at our YMCA's Healthy Kids day. I figure, better to get it done now, rather than wait for college. College huh? Boy am I an optomist...
At this point I've dropped the pan and run out the door. I am ready to put myself between them, bellow for it to stop (the usual stuff). When I get them back in view, I realize my hands are covered in spagetti sauce (and so is the door, screen door and counter I've touched on my way out) but they both are laughing. Laughing?Seems it was a Love-A-Bug vs. Spiderman scene. Reagan's superhero vs. Ians. I feel a bit dumb now, though I admire the take down technique.
My god, what am I teaching these kids...We had both fingerprinted this weekend at our YMCA's Healthy Kids day. I figure, better to get it done now, rather than wait for college. College huh? Boy am I an optomist...
Comments