According the Pat Robertson of the 700 Club fame, God told him about storms on both coasts in 2006, maybe a tsunami in the west. Quite possibly more interesting, a MSNBC poll says 23% of us think he might have heard Gods word.This man irks me. I don't think it is right for us to say anyone should be assasignated or that anyones death was good as he has done in the past. My God wouldn't advocate those things and if his does, it is not for me. Who are we to judge? Who are we to know anyone's plan? I could make lots of biblical quotes here but I think we all know they'd be inaccurate... Like RichieBob 3:23 and Holyoke I-91.
What separates this man from the guy in Times Square with the megaphone telling me the end is near? Not to be confused with the guys at the other end yelling "Whitey must die". Is it just a nice suit?
23% of us think this man is not a sham? With those numbers, you might get enough votes to elect a baffoon president. Oh, wait...
Comments