
So last night, I came to the realization that I am stuck in a rut, personally. I want to lose weight and exercise more buy am totally un-enthused to do so. I just can't seem to muster the will to stick with it. I can tell my clothes are not fitting as loosely and my pants don't fall down without a belt so it is time for something. But what? Play to your strengths is my motto. I am really good at being OCD. So I'll stick to that. What is dieting to the extreme OCD? Fasting.
Today, I am fasting. Yep, the whole day. No food, save coffee and soda and water. Does that still count as fasting ? Don't know and don't care. Bring on empty zero calories and scientific sugar replacements. I'd die within the hour without caffeine.
So, by shocking my system, shrinking my stomach and making me feel like a martyr I'll fund the will to get back in the healthy eating and running routine.
Anyone else fasting? I'll update my "operation fasting" throughout the day.
***
11am update: feeling a little hungry now. Played Wii tennis for 30 min and drank 1000mL of water and two cups of coffee. Starting to think about food. An apple would be tasty.
11:01 update: I started looking for a fasting image and stumbled into all these folks preaching fasting for health and for religeous reasons. Whoa! What the heck did I step on?
1:50 update - Mrs. Mason puts end to my "childish stunt". Says fasting is bad. Say I am idiot and takes me to lunch.
I am back on for fasting tomorrow.
Comments
You are so Euro.
Noj nOj noJ
Good choice not cutting out the coffee ... Why don't you come up with a coffee diet, I'll bet you could make millions!