So, I am in the voting booth really thinking of only the free coffee I'll get for doing this and ask the kids who I should vote for.
Reagan says Obama, Ian says John McCain. Seeing how Ian and Mr. Obama have this close personal relationship, I ask Ian why. He says Obama wants to make it so he goes to school in the summertime. No vacation.
So, I ask Ian where he heard that. He says, "from a 4th grader, so you know its true." Hard to argue with that logic.
I assure him Mr. Obama doesn't want to take away his summer vacation and fill in the bubble.
Could McCain stoop lower?
Reagan says Obama, Ian says John McCain. Seeing how Ian and Mr. Obama have this close personal relationship, I ask Ian why. He says Obama wants to make it so he goes to school in the summertime. No vacation.
So, I ask Ian where he heard that. He says, "from a 4th grader, so you know its true." Hard to argue with that logic.
I assure him Mr. Obama doesn't want to take away his summer vacation and fill in the bubble.
Could McCain stoop lower?
Comments