I've been teasing this clip for days so I figured I'd send it out. That is Reagan in front of the mike to your left in the dress. Doesn't she look so grown up?
Far too grown up. The clothing at these things ranged from psuedo-prom dresses to odd sweatsuit combos.
Reagan is seen hear wearing Justice for Girls, my favorite story to hang in the back with the other Dads as we lament the Hanna Montana'ing of our daughters.
Speaking of Ms. Montana, word is she'll be at the Macy's Day Parade. I am working on my, "We Love You Hanna" sign.
Far too grown up. The clothing at these things ranged from psuedo-prom dresses to odd sweatsuit combos.
Reagan is seen hear wearing Justice for Girls, my favorite story to hang in the back with the other Dads as we lament the Hanna Montana'ing of our daughters.
Speaking of Ms. Montana, word is she'll be at the Macy's Day Parade. I am working on my, "We Love You Hanna" sign.
Comments