Pitch one: Reagan plays tonight for a shot at the championships to be held on Monday. She is swinging like mad and really enjoying playing. these season is sucking the life out of me. it keeps going on and on and on...
Pitch two: I am being played. This time, by the church. Mel joined two weeks ago, all well and good, but the Honch (i guess you call him the pastor) asked, "why no melon?". Mel gave the usual, "oh, he is not all there..." etc.
So, I envision there was a closed door meeting between the honcho and assitant honcho at the church who said, "we need to get this guy". So they, being church folk, flatter you and get you to be in charge of an overdue project, the church directory. That is right, the 2005 (told you it was overdue) church directory will be a melon production.
As we speak my emails are being forwarded to the honcho with my "creative and progressive ideas". Oh am I in for it. Or they are in for it... stay tuned for part two of "Melon vs. the established Church...
Pitch two: I am being played. This time, by the church. Mel joined two weeks ago, all well and good, but the Honch (i guess you call him the pastor) asked, "why no melon?". Mel gave the usual, "oh, he is not all there..." etc.
So, I envision there was a closed door meeting between the honcho and assitant honcho at the church who said, "we need to get this guy". So they, being church folk, flatter you and get you to be in charge of an overdue project, the church directory. That is right, the 2005 (told you it was overdue) church directory will be a melon production.
As we speak my emails are being forwarded to the honcho with my "creative and progressive ideas". Oh am I in for it. Or they are in for it... stay tuned for part two of "Melon vs. the established Church...
Comments