
Ok, so no time for news. The past week has been a whirlwind, Reagan's softball, mother-in-law visit, fathers day, Mels bday, boat in water attempt, jetta having starter issues, Reagan's end of year school stuff, Ian's end of year school stuff... I am tired just typing it.
So working backward, we all took a jaunt down to JFK this morn, put Reagan on the plane to PR. Oh my God, what have I done??? I am sure she will be fine. I am also sure I won't sleep for the next week until she gets back. Cool.
Work is out of control busy. But the car comes in on Wed. A slight plus.
Carmens visit was nice. She seems v
ery tired and strung out. Kinda like a herione addict without the crazy upside. Just kidding. I had a great time teasing her. Making fun of deaf people is a new hobby of mine. She takes it all in stride and occassionally teases me back. Yeah, I don't like that part...Reagan's team made the championships, but it was cancelled last night. So now, they will be with Reagan. Good luck to them...
Weather didn't cooperate with the boat launch. Wouldn't have been fun without my Dad there to freak out anyhow.
Comments