So, I had my boat cushions re-covered this year. Or more accurately, i am waiting for the delivery of the finished goods. I called every day last week, leaving messages for my low-cost source. Nice guy, but can't seem to get it together. He says they are done.
So in my frustration, I tell Mel, why don't you call. So she does, leaves a message and gets an immediate call back. Seems Mr. Nice Boat Cushion guy is afraid I am going to beat him up.
Which is totally comical, as I am the most non-threatening person I know. I have never thought of myself as threatening and don't think I've ever been around someone who thought so (except maybe this guy in college, Jeff, who thought he was a better rower...disagree Jeff? -get your own blog...).
But apparently this guy thinks of me as a threat. So I am going to pick up the boat cushions in a half shirt and really scare the bejesus out of him...and any passerbys...
So in my frustration, I tell Mel, why don't you call. So she does, leaves a message and gets an immediate call back. Seems Mr. Nice Boat Cushion guy is afraid I am going to beat him up.
Which is totally comical, as I am the most non-threatening person I know. I have never thought of myself as threatening and don't think I've ever been around someone who thought so (except maybe this guy in college, Jeff, who thought he was a better rower...disagree Jeff? -get your own blog...).
But apparently this guy thinks of me as a threat. So I am going to pick up the boat cushions in a half shirt and really scare the bejesus out of him...and any passerbys...
Comments
Noj NOj NOJ
PS - Jeff was the better rower. Anybody can sit in the bow or stern of a shell, the real power comes from the middle 4.