
What a weekend. It felt much longer than it was. We jam packed many different things into a fun and beautiful weathered two days. Reagan and Mel went to New London for a girl scouts night away from home...camping? yeah right, it was a hotel with swimming pool...
Ian and I, meanwhile, went mini-golfing. Sat, was Reagans softball game (no hits this time) but I did get wicked sunburnt, cool huh? Then we had friends from my old high-school days come over for the evening.
Sunday was church-school Sunday where the kids ran everything. Ian sang, Reagan sang and rang bells (with Grandma).
it was a very special time. Then we toured the Amistad, a cargo ship that carried people to become slaves, except they revolted and took over the ship. They were tried here in CT and won their freedom. Then we saw the movie Cars much to Ians delight. Then dinner by the sea.I great weekend indeed. What is the deal with Reagan doing the "Nixon"
peace sign? no idea.
Comments